FAMILY TIME IN BEAUTIFUL SAINT LUCIA
At Cap Maison the spacious suites, the secluded beach and proximity of Rodney Bay and its family friendly attractions are perfect for a family vacation. For stays until 19th December 2021, we’ve devised a special family experience at Cap Maison – “Family Time”
- Best Available Rate (Bed and Breakfast) rate for the adults in a Junior or 1 bedroom villa suite
- Up to 2 children under 12 stay FREE and eat FREE when dining with parents (note only 1 extra child 0-11 years permitted in Junior Suite)
- Special teenager meal plans (12 to 16 years old) payable locally – Half Board US$40 per child day All Inclusive US$70 per child day (plus 20% service and taxes)3 hours free Babysitting
CAP MAISON 2021
SAINT LUCIA 2021
In the initial stages of this awful pandemic, the Saint Lucia government acted swiftly, with the result that Saint Lucia had one of the best track records, in coping with the spread of the disease.
During this second phase, however, although small by comparison to other countries, the number of cases in the community are higher, yet still well controlled.
For months, we were the only country with a 100% recovery record (zero deaths). In the second wave, unfortunately, two elderly citizens succumbed to Covid-19 and the number of cases increased. With that again very much under control, we can also tell you that not a single tourist has contracted the disease, whilst staying in one of our resorts.
Because you have to be tested before you leave the United States and because of the tight management of the health of Saint Lucians, we believe you are safe with us here.
As you will of course know by now travelers returning to most destinations (including the UK, US and Canada) now require a negative Covid-19 Test taken within 3 days before the return flight (from the date of the test).
Rest assured we are fully prepared at Cap Maison and in fact now that the antigen test suffices we do not see this new requirement as a major setback and we hope you feel the same
PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL
Cap Maison has partnered with Covac Global.
Should you be diagnosed with Covid-19 via a positive PCR test and one self-reported symptom while staying at Cap Masion, Covac Global will arrange for medial transport back to your home country at no expense.
This is an additional peace of mind can be purchased directly from Covac Global:
REASONS TO COME
- Not limited to the resort
- Excursions both land and sea
- Independent restaurants – off property available
- VIP meet and greet at the airport to beat the queues
- Private limo transfers
- If required a PCR test can be taken on property ( if required for re-entry into your State)