Cap Maison has introduced a proposal concierge to help bachelor's create a moment to remember. As the ultimate partner in discretion, elegance and creativity, the Proposal Concierge works quietly to handle every detail and ensure that every answer is the right answer.
For example here are two successful proposals:
During a private sail aboard Cap Maison I (our private motor yacht) we arranged for the captain to bring out champagne and a ring, in the moon light while our groom to be was down on one knee. The couple returned to their suite filled with tropical flowers.
Another inspiring moment took place on Rock Maison, a cocktail deck perched above the surging waves, where a rock of another kind was zipped down the Champagne Zip Line.
If the idea of making a proposal to your loved one in St Lucia appeals to you, we’ll be happy to help begin your fairytale.
Cap Maison's new Proposal Package makes it easy for the would-be grooms to create their own rose ceremony just like those featured on the popular reality show The Bachelor (filmed at Cap Maison).
- Four nights in the signature Oceanview Villa Suite with Private pool.
- Scenic helicopter transfer upon arrival, offering a quick arrival at Cap Maison and aerial views of the island and Piton Mountains.
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne in room upon arrival.
- Fresh single stemmed rose.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner daily at the acclaimed Cliff at Cap, under the direction of Executive Chef Craig Jones.
- Romantic sunset cruise on board CapMaison's private 46-foot luxury yacht.
- $75 beverage credit per night for use at the resorts restaurant or bars.
- Private dinner on Rock Maison during sunset on the proposal evening, complete with roses and ring delivered via the Champagne Zip Line.
- Return ground transfer to airport upon departure.