Where to Stay in St. Lucia – Cap Maison’s 1-2-3 Bedroom Ocean View Villas
March 10, 2017
If you’re not sure where to stay in St. Lucia but want to have all the top amenities as close to the action as possible, Cap Maison’s one (virtual tour below), two and three bedroom ocean view villa suites offer a private pool and are located on the ground floor, within footsteps of all the luxury resort and spa has to offer.
Walk out the door and you’ll find yourself just where you want to be, whether it’s the Cliff At Cap restaurant and bar, main pool, Rock Maison private dining deck, wine cellar, spa or fitness room.
Each centrally-located suite features a large separate living and dining area and offers picturesque views of the resort’s Spanish-Mediterranean architecture. Guests can enjoy a balcony and terrace, all surrounded by beautiful, lush greenery and Caribbean foliage.
– King bed with down pillows and Egyptian cotton sheets
– Full kitchen
– Additional living/dining room
– Air conditioning
– Tea/coffee maker
– Hair dryer and luxury bathroom amenities
– In-room safe
– Iron and ironing board
– BOSE CD/iPod/iPhone docking station
– DVD player
– Daily housekeeping service
– Turndown service on evenings
– 110v and 220v electrical outlets