‘Milestone Celebration’ Holiday launched by Cap Maison, Saint Lucia
– THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW ENDED AND CANNOT BE CLAIMED –
We are thrilled to offer guests the chance to celebrate a special milestone with their loved ones – whether it’s a special big birthday, a wedding anniversary, or family landmark, with a unique holiday experience. The ‘Milestone Celebration’ holiday capitalizes on the hotel’s bespoke levels of service and romantic setting and helps guests to celebrate in an intimate and unforgettable way.
The Milestone Celebration holiday includes:
- A private dinner with personal waiter on the hotel’s dining deck ‘Rock Maison’ surrounded by the swirling ocean, set below the clifftop. Champagne is delivered in an ice bucket by zip wire from the bar above in true James Bond-style
- The services of an Instagram Concierge, who will show guests where and when to capture the perfect Instagram-worthy photo on the resort
- A private sunset cruise onboard the hotel’s luxury motor yacht, around Pigeon Island. Guests can enjoy delicious canapés and complimentary cocktails while watching the sun go down on Rodney Bay
- A gourmet picnic organized on the local landmark and beauty spot, Pigeon Island, with blanket, basket, champagne and treats, prepared by Chef Craig Jones
- Special anniversary edition bottles of rum and red wine, designed and crafted by the hotel will be customized for guests, and signed by the hotel’s own ‘Rummier’ with the date of bottling.
- A one category upgrade at time of booking from the room booked.
Our Cliff at Cap restaurant which is popular with locals, as well as hotel guests, and is presided over by award winning Chef Craig Jones, has won ‘2017 Caribbean Chef of the Year’. The Cliff at Cap offers fine dining with sensational views, and a contemporary French-Caribbean menu, while our Naked Fisherman restaurant is a more casual ‘toes-in-the- sand’ type affair serving fresh seafood and cocktails on the beach. Walk inside The Cliff at Cap below with a virtual tour.
We have 49 beautifully-appointed suites spread over tropical landscaped grounds, with many enjoying panoramic views over the ocean and roof top pools. Guests have access to a pretty, secluded sandy beach and enjoy a truly bespoke service throughout their stay.