At Cap Maison, making family travel memories is our specialty. Young guests (and those young at heart) can find plenty of fun things to do at Cap Maison, from heading down to Smuggler’s Cove for snorkeling, kayaking or sailing, to taking in the views of the Pitons poolside.
But just beyond Cap Maison, there are boundless activities for all ages. Find your next family travel adventure below and let Cap Maison help you plan your perfect excursion by contacting us any time via online concierge. Direct flights daily to St. Lucia from Atlanta, New York City, Newark, Miami, Montreal and London.
- Tour St. Lucia on Cap Maison’s Private Yacht – Available privately and exclusively for Cap Maison guests, our very own 46-foot Sea Ray luxury motor yacht lets you to bring the entire family for unparalleled island viewing and sunbathing. Featuring 2 cabins and an air conditioned interior, experience ultimate comfort as you take a day cruise down the west coast of the island to see the legendary Pitons. Visit one of the local restaurants en route, or have our chef prepare an exquisite spread for you and your guests. Sunset and overnight cruises are also available.
- Scuba Diving – No matter if you’re first-timer or a certified diver, scuba diving in St. Lucia’s clear, warm water opens up a whole new underwater world to the whole family. Explore St. Lucia’s coral reefs and shipwrecks with experienced, certified diving guides, and younger children (age 8+) can safely join in on the fun in a PADI Bubblemaker.
- Treetop Adventure Park – Feel the rush as you zipline through the tropical rainforest canopy and witness up close the beauty of St. Lucia’s wildlife. Looking for a different sort of walk on the wild side? Fun-seekers can also try out a variety of options from cycling to nature hikes.
- Experience the Pitons – Whether you prefer exploring the jungle in a Jeep or hiking the Gros Piton Nature Trail, St. Lucia’s signature mountains are not to be missed. Located on the southwestern coast of the island, no family travel experience is complete without viewing these majestic volcanic beauties. (Tip: Those of legal drinking age should try out Piton, the eponymous local beer now available on draft at the Naked Fisherman. No better way to cool off after a long hike!)
- Whale and Dolphin Watching – More than 20 species of whales and dolphins live in and visit Saint Lucian waters, so there’s a pretty good chance that you’ll spot something exciting any time of year. A variety of charter options are available and our guides know all the best spots. Just don’t forget to B.Y.O.B. – bring your own binoculars!