Thanks for your message. Answers to the top FAQ’s are below. If you need further assistance please send us your specific question and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
1. How much is a day pass?
Day passes are $120 US per person (plus service + VAT) and are available 10-5pm or 6-11pm. This includes a 3 course meal, drinks (alcoholic or non alcoholic), access to all pools, beach and water sports.
2. Questions on hotel availability?
Book directly here to get up to the minutes rates or you can call us directly at (758) 457-8670.
3. Who to contact for employment opportunities? Please, email HR@capmaison.com.
4. Do you work with travel bloggers?
We do on occasion. If you have a verified (blue check) account on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook please send your proposal to our social media agency -> firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How do I get to St. Lucia?
Direct flights from: USA –Atlanta ( Delta), JFK ( JetBlue) , Miami (AA) with winter flights also from – Boston ( JetBlue) and Chicago (AA), Canada – Toronto (Air Canada, WestJet, Sunwing), UK – Gatwick (BA & Virgin)
6. What power supply is at Cap Maison?
220V and 110v
7. Which currency is accepted?
Eastern Caribbean $’s and US$’s
8. Do you cater for special diets?
Yes we do – Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free Paleo.